When you purchase selected T-Mobile phones, you qualify for Cellhub Auto Rebate (CAR) by activating
T-Mobile service on a qualifying rate plan. The purchase should be done through Cellhub.com.
How to be a part of CAR program:
This is a hassle free auto rebate program clearly targeted at providing addition value to the deal.
We do not expect you to mail us anything, no back & forth movement of papers, simple 3 step process.
Follow these easy, simple steps and get the money in your hand.
- On the 15th day after the date of activation of your phone, you will be e-mailed a link to an online CAR form to fill.
The link to this CAR form shall also be available in your "My Account" section at www.cellhub.com. This link shall remain
active till the last day of the following month or 45 days from the day of order, whichever is later.
- The CAR form will ask you to reconfirm basic information regarding your order & T-Mobile account.
- Upon filling the CAR rebate form online, the details will be processed and a check will be mailed to your address,
on the 56th day (8 weeks) from the date you fill out the rebate form.
- Once the check is mailed, you shall receive a confirmation email informing you the same.
- Below mentioned Terms & Conditions will govern this policy. Upon failure of meeting the terms,
we reserve the right to reject the rebate or request a return of the money paid.
To avail this rebate program, the customer:
- Should keep continuous & uninterrupted service for 121 days from the date of activation,
- Should not cancel or suspend the service,
- Should not change the activated phone number,
- Should not transfer the phone number to a different account,
- Should not downgrade the service plan,
- Should not remove any optional feature,
- Should not migrate from a contract to non contract plan,
- Should not have your T-Mobile account suspended or cancelled due to non-payment of bill, etc.
Failure to follow any of the above Terms & Conditions will mean ineligibility to the CAR program.
The final decision will be at the discretion of www.cellhub.com